Saturday, December 14, 2013

Personal review : SYOSS Permanent Coloration in Dark Brown 3-0

Haii guys... how about this afternoon...
Todays was a hard tearful day for meeh...
I have to cry like a baby needs milk just because an unimportand person but forget it...

I want to doing review for my just-a-few-day-ago hair coloration from Syoss. And today Im gonna mix my random english with bahasa. Yes national language from beloved country Indonesia...

First...
Aku keliling hypermart matos Malang buat nyari makan bwahaha, gak banget nongkrongnya di hipermaret... trus keliling rak pewarna rambut berharap si doi udah ngebolehin aku nyobak2 warna rambut... yah iyalahh dia sayang bgt ma akuu... abaikan. Setelah itu kepincut ama warna2 yg ditawarkan sama Syoss, trus harga yg biasanya berkisar 50rb kenapa cuma jadi 33rb rupiah... cuss deh ngegoda pacar buat beli... akirnya dia antusias ikut milih warna YEEEAAYYY...

AKHIRNYA setelah ngotot pilih warna antara Dark Brown sama Mocca Brown aku dah masukin ke troli tuh yang Mocca Brown, sampek suatu ketika aku nemuin mbak2 rambutnya warnanya mirip mocca brown agak aneh gt gk vocok langsung zonk lari ke rak ngambil yg Dark Brown. Fix. Gak ganti lagi. (FYI : biaya oprtunitis dengan mengorbankan gak beli Bb stick Maybelline dehh)

I pour it the cream in to the developer... shake it and start to put on my whole hair, but you have to now that this kinda thing isn't support your hair if they already coloured by henna or any other deep coloration.  And I did that before! Stupid...

Sooo, the result is NOT APPEARED. ...!!!!
Tidak terlihat saudara2....
Tapi ini mungkin karena sebelumnya aku pake permanent toning natural black nya Rudi Hadisuwarno...
Nohh yok po loh kanh Rudi iku..

Hehehe, just kiding..

I think the result is better if your hair color is brighter than your hair colorant... my hair is natural dark brown, but for about the last 7 years I always dye that with black... because for me, darker is hotter. ? Hahahah

But it make another colour doesn't work...
Oww owww

So that's all about SYOSS Permanent coloration. Maybe I will try another kind like Liese Prettia, Etude House that use bubbles for colouring process.. and more pigmented maybe haha

The plus :
1. Not expensive
2. Easy to find
3. Beautiful brownish colour
4. One of the friendly aromatic hair colour eveeerrrr

The minus :
1. Of course, the color doesn't comes out maybe the other level color have better result
2. Despite have a good brown colour, but just available on a few colours
3. The guide leaflet just in English and Thai, confusing for some people who haven't good passion to read -___-

Repurchase: NO...... im sorry


 yahhh this is it the box, but actually I just finished my hair coloring without take picture or thinking about reviewing. ? So this is the remaining photo of that.

The first is the box, and the second is my hair after colored... Im sorry, still messy at all. Definitely. Fyi this is my condition after rain -____- and take place in my dormitory lobby



Ow im so sorry for the girls behind me in this pict below... -___-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...