Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Very First - Very Inspiring Blogger Award

awww, yesss, now I have one more time to create a post and I dedicate it for my very first Inspiring Blogger Award from the lovely Imelda from A Chick With Lipstick and I was always wondering, did I inspire her? hehehehe, I am not really sure but... yaahhh, I love you Imelda, If I can nominate you back, definitely I'll do, you're one of my inspiration :)






so lets check the rule first:
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. List and display the rules.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.

so this is the time for me to nominate :
1. My dearest Esy from Lunatic Vixen
2. Amanda from Good Morning Mandy
4. Yoannita from Yoannita90
5. Jessica from This Little World of Mine
6. Rere from Makeup Addict Diary
7. Putri from Theliciouzcorner

Yeahhh, they all inspire me alot and the next step, before I give them my question, let me show my 7 FACTS of ME  !!!!

1. I was a fine artist in my childhood
2. Iam a BIG fan of Disney's TANGLED and FROZEN





3. My biggest phobia is on LIZARD
4. I almost NEVER wear Eyeliner in my Daily, I just not comfortable with it, but Iam a Lipstick Junkie
5. Iam obsessed to be Fashion Designer and Top Banker, IDK which one I prefer most
6. Iam the former Culture Ambassador and now Iam in one of the biggest Culture Communities in Indonesia served as Treasurer
7. Iam a makeup lover but not makeup addict, I don't want to familiarize my self with concealer, perfect cover foundation, deep eyebrow, a lot of contour, and so on, because I don't want hide my own beauty ahaa. and btw the thing is I have my own Natural Contour on my Cheek bones, so I really love my face get naked. hahaha

Sooo yeaahhh, that is my submit for My Very Fist Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I hope you guys enjoy this post and...
BYE BYE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...