Friday, February 7, 2014

Review : La Tulipe Matt & Satin Lipstick (Bold Color Lipstick)

Hi gorgeous,  I'm back with Lipstick review, this time from La Tulipe, one of the best makeup brand from Indonesia so today I'll mix my language with bahasa to make all you guys especially Indonesian feel so comfy to read my post. ^_^

Hahaha, hari ini saatnya mereview salah satu brand makeup kece asal Indonesia yang gk jarang digunakan sama makeup artist lo. Tapi mungkin bukan salah satu yg masuk favorit aku hehehe... 
Kali ini review makeup nya dari La Tulipe yaak, kebetulan yg bold color yg aku punya, yg nude lbh prefer punyak merek lain.


So I'll star this review from:


1. Packaging Appearance
Just simple and elegant, for the matt lipstick, it has the silver nuances, and for the satin lipstick it has gold nuances,  but both of them have the same shape. 
Jadi yg matt labi ke perak gt, yg biasa ato satin lebih ke keemasan warnanya. Tapi bentuk sama, jadi bedainnya cuma dari warna wadah aja biar gampang.

2. Texture on the Lips
So talk about the texture, actually it has almost same texture between the matte and satin it's put on my skin or lips, but when you see while it still not applied in mine, it has different surface, of course the regular or the satin lipstick more glossy than the matte. And for you who craving the matte finish lips, I think this matte lipstick not yet be a good choice.  It still glossy actually.  But the matte one was beeter than the satin if you want the satin bold look because it's more pigmented. 
Tekstur dari keduanya sebenernya hampir sama, apalagi kalo dipake di bibir ato kulit, sama2 mengandung glossy look, so jika kamu pecinta lipstick matte ato pengen bgt nyoba lipstik matte kayaknya belum begitu memuaskan deh keluaran La Tulipe ini :'(. Tapi nihh yaa, kalo kamu emang pengen lipstik gloasy yg bold, padet, dan penuh, justru matte lipstik lebih bagus dari yg satin soalnya lebih pigmented gt.

3. Performance Result
The performance of this lipsticks, the matte and the satin , I think depend on what's your bare lipstick conditions, sometimes it so good and can last up to 5 hours, but when I'm in bad lips syndrome I this just a few times stick on my lips. So guys, don't forget to always maintain you lips. But the lady in the counter said that the matte will last longer.
Jadi lipstik ini sebenernya tergantung sama keadaan bibir alami kita. Pas aku coba di kondisi bibir baik, uhh bisa lama ampe 5 jam.an. tapi pas bibirku gak good2 banget, cuman beberapa waktu doang, buat makan malah ilang, kalah sama lipstick lain yg aku pernah pake di kondisi bibirburuk -__-. Makanya jangan tiru aku, rajin2lah merawat bibir yaa. Ehh tapi kata mbk mbk di konter, katanya Matte yg lebih tahan lama.

4. Price
Both of them priced about IDR 50.000 or USD 5 for 3.5 g, but the matte more expensive. I honestly forget that, hahahaha.


Conclusion:
I think both of them are in a good category for me. It doesn't make my lips dry although I have a very sensitive lip. But maybe I can rely the Matte one to be my matte lipstick, but actually for my glossy lipstick collection it's quite nice :)
Masuklah yaa di lipstik bagus versi aku, gak bikin kering dan cocok kok buat bibir sensitifku, tspi mungkin matte nya aja yg gk masuk daftar matte lipstikku, tapi klo mau di klompokin ke glossy lipstick, termasuk yg cukup keren kok :)

So, Repurchase ? Maybe

RATE : ♥♥♥♡♡

And these the photos:
1. LT Matt Lipstick in Manori 211
2. LT Regular/ Satin Lipstick in Golden Nut
3. LT Regulat/ Satin Lipstick in 02

All about La Tulipe Lipstick

The shade and texture on my hand

The lipsticks are applied, ignore the huge shape, the result better in real -_-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...