Thursday, February 27, 2014

FOTD : Tonight Contour and Shading Experiments

God Evening Ladies....
Hi gorgeous,  this is my very first labels I guess for my blog, this is one of my experiments to get a sharp and high cheek and jaw bone. And actually I was inspired by someone famous and I remember his name finally, Kristofer Buckle. He is one of the top make up artist in USA that created a lot of gorgeous and invisible arts for the pop stars like Mariah Carey and Madonna,  waaahhh...

And tonight I wanna show what I got through this amateur photos, and sure... the night mode tablet quality..
I'm not using my camera because I actually have no plan to blog this look..
But yaah lets take a look...


So, the product I used are:

1. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Natural Beige Medium 2.5
2. Mirabella Brown Eyeshadow for eyebrows and basic contour (really affordable and my only one matte brown eyeshadow -__-)
3. La Tulipe Blush On no 09 for second layer shading
4. Wardah Matte Lipstick in Summer Pink no 16
5. Wardah Luminous Two Way Cake in Light Ivory
6. Oriflame Beauty Kohl Pencil Eyeliner Pencil in Black

So what a simple and low priced compositions
Everyone definitely deserve to try that rite?
( Btw Ignore my messy hair )
yeaahh hope I can finish a tutorial for this look, i guess in March...

Thankyou gorgeous, don't forget to leave comment, bye bye

Note : I eventually add a gadget for Google Friend Connect down bellow, hope you want to join my site and yahh, i will follow you back :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...