Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review : Cussons Baby Cream Soft & Smooth Almond & Rose Oil

Hi guys, you can laugh now! Hahaha, what? A baby? Reviewing the baby's stuff..
Ooohh nonononooooo, you gonna kiss me if you try this one to your skin... I love love love this cream.


So  sit down and check my review! Hahaha

This is my favourite self healing for my terrible and dry skin condition. Its difficult to looking for the safe, comfortable,  moisturizing,  and not sticky, ohh one more, nicely affordable price. Hahaha so my choice goes to this, Cusson Baby Cream, and come on this is babys product that really mean it's safe and good too.

So I will make the review in this paragraph,  start from the packaging that made by a plastic and really easy going haha, it's like a lotion but not sticky or oily and has a very baby aromatic, really noose catching hemm. When you put that on your dry area, it will heal that periodically and make it soft & smooth. As far as I know it provide 2 variants but I choose this pink one, and the another was blue. I love love love. It's so creamy and comfy in skin. You have to try hahaha

PRICE : about IDR 15.000 or about USD 1 for 50 grams

REPURCHASE : big Yes

RATE : ♥♥♥♥♥
I can't say anymore, just try and see these photos below.
Thankyou guyss...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...