Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review : POND'S Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum

Hello guys...
Get with me Shinta, cyaahh
This time Im gonna show you some of my review about POND'S FW serum...
It has been my favourite stuff to stay in my travelling pocket since the last decade... of course no. Ahaa

First. And so on.

The appearance bottle ♥♥♥♥♥/5
Soo soo elegant and fancy with pink and silver color made from any kind of ppftrmhxjgx aluminium maybe.. so shiny..


The textures ♥♥♥♥/5
The textures actually like the other kinda serum. A lilbit translucent, gel creamy, but can spread evenly. You just need a little cream (about 0.75cm diameters) for a whole face. After that just put on your face and or your neck and you gonna feel the good moisturized surface and sometimes i use my two way cake directly. But don't do that, is better to continue with your moisturizer.  And I use my Pond's FW day/night cream too... (and I will write the reviews as well)


Result ♥♥♥♥/5
This is one of magic face care that I've got ever. You may not find any real result in shortrun times, but you can find your truly flawless in a couple weeks after. And I can see on my own face that several acne spots gone slowly. But I think that this product not really good for whitening.  That's why I love it.


Price ♥♥♥/5
I think if this compared with some other serum brands, it still cheap, but for me as an Indonesian beginner moneyseeker student still a lilbit expensive hahaha. 
Price : Rp 90.000 or about $8 / 30ml


Soo next to plusminus review:
Plus :
1. Damn, I love the bottle
2. Perfect texture, good aromatic for me personally
3. Face is moisturized
4. Suitable for spot care
5. The real result ♡

Minus :
1. Not really good for whitening *but i love it
2. The price ouchhh *maybe just for me :p

Repurchase: YESSSSS!!!
So these are it...

Above, is this my fav of this pproduct. Im sorry for the poor quality of my tablet camera -__-

And this is the serum on my hand. Transparently white.


This -___- , I really meant to shoot the texture on my hand but yeahh, you can see it a lilbit glossy in the top and seemingly moisturized

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...