Sunday, July 27, 2014

Short Review : Cottage Softening Shower Gel - La Vanille (Vanilla)

Hi everyone, finally before the holy weekend come to mine I want to spend this rare chance to review the beauty product. And now is the turn of Made-in-France Cottage Shower Gel in Vanilla, and here comes to a short review.
enjoy!






packaging
So cute and classic isn't it? i feel like I am in my way to drink the milk from the fresh bottle. love love love!! it also Eco-Designed Bottle with 15% less plastic :D

the information details

the Ingredients

the shower gel in Vanilla
 things that you should know it has a very energetic aromatic, that so good for me, sometimes I define it as sexy and exotics smell ever. you gotta love it. 



Talk about the texture, I think because it titled as a Softening Shower Gel so it left some slippery sorta thing in the skin after you wash it (I personally don't love it), but after you dry your skin, it feel so soft, like a baby. O M G hahaaha

Btw you can grab it with around IDR 68.000 ($6) for 250ml size 


So that's some of the story of my current Shower Gel.
if you want to know where I get that from, honestly I got this from Cottage Passion Week, that is held on Cottage Indonesia Instagram Account @cottageid a couple times ago.
but you can find this trasures in so many variant and not only shower gel in some store in Indonesia like:
The FoodHall, Daily FoodHall, Toserba Yogya, Grand Lucky SCBD, and Guardian across Indonesia.

hokeeee, that's all...

Happy Eid Mubarak for you guys who celebrate it.
Love You !!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...