Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Come Back Photos and Greetings !

Oh olaaa wonderful world, 
Time for me to back to this lonely blog amd begin a brand new start!
I've been so busy for plenty of stuff that stuck on my life and need to be arranged,  you got to know that.
So that is why I leave this miracle creature named blog almost half of month, haha

And today I just wanna give you some greeting and show that I still noticeable and life happily. 
Actually not...
I feel my life a little bit downer when I get my score and some other life problem but, 
What a coincidence that I just read a book titled "Can You Keep a Secret?" By Sophie Kinsella that show me that when you want to get a promotion, you have to create your own opportunity! 

So today I start to create mine and I prove another good thing, maybe I got a quality I still can mention it as 'better' thing than the others.

By the way, I just realize that I said too much to you guys, I'll end it up with some of photo,
A photo that make uou believe that I still belong to this beauty world!

Thanks for your loyalty, love love

Shinta Laura Dewani

Ps:
Happy fasting for all moslem in the world
Enjoy your favorite team in World Cup 2014
And
DON'T EVER EVER EVER I MEAN NEVEERRRRR FORGET
that tomorrow is

PEMILIHAN PRESIDEN REPUBLIK INDONESIA 2014
Show your respect and responsibility as a part of your country!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...