Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Super Simple Face-Beauty Routine for Beginner in My Version

Hello fellas, "winter" comes suddenly here in my location, my face dries itself, terrible.  That's why I want to post this, remind you guys to always keep your way close to the skincare, whether it natural or chemical. And some extra simple beauty and makeup tricks in this sensitive weather. So lets check my face routine out!!!

(I've ever post the sorta thing like this before, but this is simpler and more complete, if you want to read it, it is on my February's archive)

1. Go to bath or just wash your face with face soap, foam, or scrub
The best way for me is when i clean up my face in the bathroom, i always choose the facial foam, simply, it has foam and that will minimize your hand touch roughly to your face. It kinda influence your surface condition and create some new face problem, like oily skin, and so on.

2. Gently use clean facial napkins to dry your wet face
One reason, it believable and hygienist. Than your usual towel.

3. Put on Toner !
Refresh your skin and prepare for any other things that land on your face. Haha

4. Face Serum in the best application
I use this before or after my moisturizer,  simply because my serum from Pond's (that I have reviewed as you can see in the Popular Post) capable to be face primer as well,  how fantastic it is! And it has the ability to heal all my imperfection on my face, so i guess this is the must have item on my skincare pouch!

5. Moisturizer Cream or Lotion
Use cream if you have oily skin
Use lotion if you have dry skin
Use everything if you're normal, i mean normal skin. This is a must. You can exchange with the step 4. Ensure it contains the Sun Protectant, like SPF and PA, if it isn't, you can add special sunscreen cream or gel.

6. BB Cream or  CC Cream or Sheer to Medium Foundation
Use the less makeup formula for daily, I choose just BB Cream, I do believe it still has a good coverage as medium foundie has. Tips : for oily skin, better tp choose applicator like brush or sponge because the motion and your hand rub will invite new production of oil. For dry skin, don't use kinda Stipple brush with circular motion, better just dab it.

7. Loose Powder or Compact Powder
I think they both do so well for daily powder, i mean in this case they are just enough, i don't need like two way cake or any powder that still contains makeup base. Too heavy for daily, not to mention, gains the breakout risk.

8. Blush on to turn you on!
The quickest way to look absolutely fresh and passionate. If you have lighter skin, prefer to pinkish one, and orangey if you have darker, like mine.

9. Do your rest of makeup
Natural always timeless, for daily, it sometimes so tricky, but if you made it, you'll be the prettiest one.

10. SMILE !!!!!!
There's fun fact about makeup, it wouldn't change your personality, no matter how expensive and how long the time taken about you and your makeup,  as long as you don't give this world your sweetest smile, you can't pretend to be a pretty kindhearted woman. So, be the reason to someone else smile everyday ♥♡♥

After all, clean up your face with this order REMOVER - FACIAL SOAP - TONER, and do the face mask once a week :*

These are mine.
How about you??
Tell me!!! ♥♡♥♡♥

PS: written by tablet, I'm sorry for the terrible format

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...