Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review : Maybelline CS Shine Free Blush (Fresh Rose & Fresh Apricot)

Hello gorgeous friends.
Get with me again to talk about my oldie make up stuff...
The blush on from Maybelline Clear Smooth titled Shine Free Blush...

I got this product in two different color, in fresh rose (pink), and fresh apricot (orange).

♥ Soo, I bought this for the very first time use blush on, so at that time I didn't really care with the perfect and matching shade for my face. But the first one in fresh Rose was so good and natural pink.. I love that so much.... but I rather regret the second because it's really terrible when I use it regularly because it too reddish to my cheeks -___-

♥ So talk about the textures in my skin, is soo natural, I do love the Shine-free texture that extremely suitable for daily activity in college... yeah I don't really like dolly style make up by the way -___-

♥ when I put the fresh rose  into my face, it still so natural despite I always use that more than twice rubs,  but the fresh apricot or the reddish orange you must use it correctly and carefully because it can quickly destroy all of your make up if you use it with full of spirits -___- use this one sheer.

♥ this stuff can resist on you face well. Not really long in the time, but not too short for a not-really strong coverage... I think it definitely suit for your daily activities or even your special events with natural romantic look, but it always depend on the color you choose and how many blush you use... be smart personal make up artist rite...

♥ Price : IDR 36.000; / USD 3;

♥ Repurchase : Maybe yess...

So guys before I end up this review, I gonna send several photos from this product and when it used into my face...
Thankyou gorgeous,  bye byeee




Im sorry guys if my camera doesn't really okay to represent the result blahh -__-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...