Thursday, January 9, 2014

How to : Turn On Your Blank and Totally OFF TABLETs

Yah guyss...

Yesterday, my mom called me that my younger sister's tablet (Evercoss AT1G) was off and can't be turned on anymore. A really really totally OFF.
when it charged, it still off, and everybody was panic! But not at the disco. Haha.

So I remember that my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ever totally Off as well but I don't know how to fix that and went to the reparation directly. And succeed to On. But today Im not gonna tell you to bring your Off tablet to the reparation,  but I will show you how to fix that by your self. This is free, up to you, and if for any reason your tablet still Off and worse, that's not my responsibility okaay...

sooo This is the way :

CHARGE YOUR TABLET with their own adaptor, then PUSH THE RESET BUTTON / SMALL HOLE  in your tablet body (look for it around and push  with some small thing like needles, smallpins, or toothpicks just in case) IN THE SAME TIME!!!

And Va Va Voom, it's SUCCEED! !!
It will turn on again, my sister's tablet turned on with the battery display.

Let's try that on yours and don't be panic!

I hope that will be a very good help.
And enjoy my blog guyss... thankyou...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...