Friday, January 17, 2014

Keep Calm ! It's my BestFriend Birthday

Today before I post any other post, permit me to send my Congratulations for my beloved bestfriend @maisarahJK aka Sarah aka Siti Maisarah the Balinese raised girl who entering the new high level in life to living the 21st. something I always dream about.


Get happier, get healthier,  get cooler, get everything you always desire...
I can't directly meet you soon in person, but all my wishes always go toward wherever you are...

Okay dear, just fill the blank rows below and I will write and say Amin in the end...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Love you.... love you... love you.... let's bring me to Bali...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...