Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Cardinal Ladies Turquoise Shoes

"I'm not really sure that Turquoise will be so pretty in my skin tone...
But I wear it and I know now, it's fabulous! "

Hi guys... how are you? It has been so long for a day to didn't post anything...
Yeahh today I'm not gonna review or give you an How To but I just want to share my newest shoes from Cardinal in my favorite color on turquoise or simply call it tosca here in Indonesia.


I love love love this shoe, the color and design were soo brave and cheerful, but in same time so regal... the synthetic leather still be my favorite,  good, not so expensive, and definitely dare to wear in any condition.  I never thought that turquoise will so good in my dark exotic skin tone. You have to know that here, light and bright skin is still the tones of beauty. So when you as a local have a dark skin tone and wearing a little bit brave wardrobe, you will get any weird responses... blaahhh...

So, that's just the other, I am Me. I will go, choose, act, do what I want to. And this is mine.
Hahaha....


So guys thankyou for your time to read my story...
Hope you get what you want to get too...

Love love ♥♡♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...