Friday, April 4, 2014

Welcome April! Finally! Blogging!

Hello my friends.... wherever you are, I believe that you must miss me so much right? Hahaha, it has been so long time for far away from internet and have to silent for a couple days. ?. Ahhh so bore...

But today I wanna open this gorgeous month with a big smile (and fresh money) and ready blog again the the next days woth a lot of original wondetful contents.
I believe it is too late to welcome this new month but I guess this is good to make all of you my special readers sure that I am still active for blogging world....

So this month there will be some reviews again, tutorials, beauty talk, random life reports, and the others hahaha...

So always staytune on my Room and enjoy all the posts haha...

Sweet Smile :)

SHINTA, the author

My eyes in April, LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...